When things fall apart, we’re here to help put your life back together…
Find the basics of family law here, including answers to frequently asked questions.
Wills & Estates
The basics of Estate Planning and answers to frequently asked questions.
Meet Our Team
Introducing our caring and dedicated team; passionate about families of all shapes and sizes.
From the Blog
Family Law stories and experiences to help you make your own decisions.
Thank you For Considering Us
Thank you for taking a moment to consider Integrated Family Law.
If you and I were closer right now, I’d offer you a cuppa and ask what brought you here. But hey, this is the internet. If you’ve landed on a lawyer’s website, it’s likely that you’re feeling a bit stressed and uncertain about your future and you’re definitely going to be in a hurry.
So let me cut to the chase. You’ll know pretty quickly whether or not you want to know more about us. Integrated Family Law has been created out of the frustration and disillusionment of working in the framework of a traditional family law legal practice. Integrated Family Law is all about working together to help you complete the transition of separation, so you can begin the next chapter of your life with hope and confidence.
5 Things About Integrated
- We’re not just another law firm. We know precisely why we’re here. To help you renew your life after relationship challenges.
- We are prepared to do things differently and welcome your ideas.
- We know that life is stressful for you right now. We’d love to get to know the real you, not just the separating you.
- We are passionate about families, in all their shapes and sizes.
- We are real people, and we don’t hide that from you.
Your Options in a Nutshell
- Get information and advice from us, and you do the work
- Get us to do the work for you
Traditionally, you meet with your lawyer, slide your problems across the table to them and say “please fix this for me”.
As you walk out the door you just hope that the bill you’ll get at the end is one that you can manage.
At Integrated Family Law we do things differently. We want you to have the choice. If we think you can quite capably manage what you have brought to us, we will say so. If we think your issues need professional expertise (legal, financial, personal) we’ll say so.
If you’re interested in working with us, click ‘the next step’ tab, and let us know how we can help you.
“Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation”